We may modify these Terms, for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on Our Mobile Application and or Website. Your continued use of Our Services following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms or become dissatisfied with Our Mobile Application and or Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of Our Mobile Application and or Website.
The information provided is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access Our Mobile Application and or Website from any locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Provided that you are eligible to use our Mobile Application and Site, you are granted a limited license to access and is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Mobile Application and Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. It may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
3. use the Mobile Application or Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
4. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Application or Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site and/or the Content contained therein. 5. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site.
6. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords; 7. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site or the networks or services connected to the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site.
10. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. use any information obtained from the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person. 13. use the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
14. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site.
15. attempt to bypass any measures of the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site designed to prevent or restrict access, or any portion of the Mobile Application or Site.
16. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site to you.
17. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
21. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the RoamApp Mobile Application or Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents or features from the Mobile Application or Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Mobile Application or Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Mobile Application or Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Mobile Application or Site.
The mobile application and site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the mobile application and site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the mobile application and site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the mobile application and site, (5) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the mobile application and site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the mobile application and site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to us for the purpose of managing the Mobile Application and Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Mobile Application and Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Mobile Application and Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Mobile Application and Site or to receive further information regarding use, please contact us at: